Dried Organic 100% Pure
Powder 1/2 Lb Eco-Bag
DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS OF:
CONSTIPATION, BLOATED STOMACH,
HEARTBURN, DIARRHEA, GASTRITIS.
Nopal is a low calorie vegetable and contains
many vital phytochemicals, fiber, anti-oxidants, vitamins,
and minerals. In addition, the nopal has been suggested to have
immune-booster and anti-inflammatory properties.
Nopal contains small levels of B-complex vitamins
such as: Thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine),
and pantothenic acid. These vitamins are essential for
optimum cellular enzymatic and metabolic functions inside
the human body.
Mix 2 teaspoon of Nopal powder into a 8 oz of drinking
water or juice before breakfast.
Store in a dry and fresh place.
Nopal (Opuntia ficus-indica) Dried organic 100% natural 100% pure powder.
227 grs. (8 oz) Lot. 1-0624-6 / KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- This item is regularly stocked and will ship within 1 business day.
- This item ships via USPS
- Free shipping to all 50 United States and US Territories.
- International customers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
-We accept PayPal, and all major credit cards
-When paying through our merchant account you must have your item shipped to the billing address your credit card has on file.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days
- The item should be unopened in the same condition they were received
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges
-If you do have any problem with your purchase please contact us so we can resolve the problem.
- We strive for 5 star feedback. If you feel we did not meet this please send us a message so that we can work with you to resolve the issue.