INSECT BITES & VENOMOUS:
Spiders, Ants, Bees, Mosquito, Centipede, Snakes, Recluse, Scorpions, Bedbugs & More.
CERTIFIED TESTING - ANTI-VENOM
By: NATIONAL NATURAL TOXINS RESEARCH CENTER
Kingsville, TX June 4, 2012.
UNIVERSITY RESEARCHED ABSTRACT:
The method of using an alkaline sodium silicate composition can inhibit the toxic effects of venom and studies certified testing anti-venom result in a method for treating venomous sting or bite with an alkaline sodium silicate composition containing Na8.2Si4.4H9.7O17.6. This method preferably also reduces local hemorrhage and tissue necrosis at or near the site of venomous bite or sting.
1.-Effect of the product on three different types of snake venom using two enzymatic assays.
2.-Neutralization of local hemorrhagic activity and lethal of western Diamondback Rattlesnake
(Crotalus Atrox). with anti-venom of silicate Alkahydroxy.
NATURAL 100% NON TOXIC PRODUCT GEL 1 FL OZ ( 30 ml )
Apply directly to affected areas. Repeat as necessary.
AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Alkahydroxy Mineral silicate MSS concentrate complex compound and purified water RO-UV.
- This item is regularly stocked and will ship within 1 business day.
- This item ships via USPS
- Free shipping to all 50 United States and US Territories.
- International customers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
-We accept PayPal, and all major credit cards
-When paying through our merchant account you must have your item shipped to the billing address your credit card has on file.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days
- The item should be unopened in the same condition they were received
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges
-If you do have any problem with your purchase please contact us so we can resolve the problem.
- We strive for 5 star feedback. If you feel we did not meet this please send us a message so that we can work with you to resolve the issue.